Balsamic chicken kebabs with couscous salad
Paul Newman's Own suggests
Week night dinner solution that the whole family will love
- Marinate the chicken in half of the Balsamic Dressing for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Soak six wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes, then thread the chicken and capsicum onto the skewers and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high and cook for about three minutes on each side or until well cooked.
- For the couscous, mix together the parsley, cooked couscous and cherry tomatoes and stir through the remaining dressing. Season to taste.
- Serve kebabs on a bed of the couscous salad. Serves 4.