Fast Yellow Chicken Curry
Santa Rosa suggests
On your table in 20 mins, this curry is so simple, so delicious you’ll probably make it a regular.
- Steam or microwave the kumara until tender.
- In a large deep sided fry pan, heat the oil and cook onions for 5 mins.
- Add the yellow curry paste and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Next add the coconut milk and turmeric, simmer for 5 mins.
- Finally add the chicken and cooked kumara, simmer for 5 mins then serve.
Serve with a bowl of brown rice or rice noodles. And top curry with any or all of the following: fresh coriander, chillies, coconut flakes, toasted peanuts and spring onions.