Spanish Chicken and Bean Fry Pan-bake
( SERVES 4 )
Vibrant and wholesome, this easy one-dish bake gives you the taste of Spain in just 30 mins.
- In a large cast iron pan or pot add the olive oil and fry the onions for 5 mins until tender.
- Add the garlic, cook for 2 mins until it starts to caramelise. Then add the peppers and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add the chorizo and fennel seeds, fry for 2 mins before adding the tomatoes, oregano and paprika. Then simmer the mix for 10 mins.
- Add the beans and chicken, and heat through for 5 mins.
- Finish off by adding half the green olives. Then season to taste and serve.
Top with flat leaf parsley, toasted almonds and lemon zest. And serve with a fresh green salad or tortilla wrap.