Smoked salmon bagel with Maille Wholegrain Mustard
( SERVES 4 )
1. Slice the bagels in half.
2. Remove the unsavoury parts of the smoked salmon.
3. Slice the fennel as thinly as possible with a mandolin.
4. Pour the trickle of olive oil in a pot and let the thinly sliced fennel cook on a low fire during 8 minutes.
5. Season the fennel with salt and grinded pepper then chill the dish.
6. Mix the capers and the coriander leaves and add them to the fennel once it is chilled.
7. Wait until the last moment to cut the granny smith apple in thin julienne slices.
8. Mix the cottage cheese and the Maille Wholegrain Mustard.
Cover the sliced sides of the bagels with the mustard cheese. Cover the bottom halves of the bagels with the caper and coriander fennel. Add the thin apple julienne slices. Finally, lay the slices of smoked salmon on top then close the bagels with the upper halves of the bagels and enjoy.