Pork fillet salad with cider dressing
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Pour the cider into a saucepan and boil for 20 minutes or until reduced to a cup. Set aside.
- Season the pork fillets. Heat a pan and when hot add the oil then the pork. Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lift the lid, turn over and cook for a further 7 minutes so the edges are well seared and coloured. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cider into a bowl and whisk in the mustard and olive oil; season to taste.
- Slice the pork and place in a bowl with the celery, apples, pear and greens.
- Pour over the dressing and gently toss before plating.