Pan Roasted Salmon with Mustard, Lime & Dill Marinade
1. Begin by creating the marinade.
2. Put the sea salt, sugar, coriander seeds, peppercorns,
3. One bunch of chopped dill, orange and lemon zest in a larger container.
4. Combine well. Spread half the preserve onto a large baking tray.
5. Put the salmon over the mix, skin-side down, and cover with the rest of the marinade.
6. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for 24 hours, turning at least once, the majority of the salt and sugar will have liquefied.
7. Mix the left over chopped dill with the orange, lemon juice and Maille Dijon Mustard in a bowl.
8. Return the salmon to the marinade, skin-side down, then brush the blend generously all over the salmon.
9. Place in a medium hot pan with olive oil, sear for three to four minutes, then serve over seasonal vegetables or wilted spinach.
Find more delicious recpies from Maille here