Panko crumbed seafood and dipping sauce
Photo by Babiche Martens
A little spice of wasabi in the sauce here adds a nice surprise and a good squeeze of lemon never goes amiss.
- Place the seafood on a tray and sprinkle over the flour. Toss to cover evenly.
- Dip each piece of fish and the prawns into egg and then breadcrumbs. Lay them separately on a tray. Place a piece of baking paper between layers. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Combine the aioli and wasabi in a small bowl.
- To cook the seafood, heat a little oil in a frying pan. Cook in batches for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce and a sprinkle of coriander.
More party bites from Angela