UNCLE BEN’s® Little Spanish Number
Uncle Ben's suggests
This UNCLE BEN’s® Rice & Grains recipe has been developed by celebrity chef Mike Van De Elzen, and guided by the Mars Food Nutrition Criteria. See more delicious recipes like this here.
|30 g||Chorizo sausages|
|½ cup||Red pepper, sliced|
|½ cup||Cherry tomatoes|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Bittersweet smoked paprika|
|1 pinch||Fine salt|
|125 g||Raw prawns|
|250 g||UNCLE BEN’s® Quinoa|
|½ cup||Vegetable stock|
|½ whole||Cucumber, skin removed and peeled into ribbons|
|½ medium||Lemon, cut|
|1 handful||Chopped fresh coriander|
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add chorizo, red pepper and cherry tomatoes to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add paprika, salt and prawns, then toss to coat evenly.
- Empty quinoa packet into the pan, stir, then add stock.
- Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Divide between two serving dishes and arrange cucumber ribbons on top.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and coriander leaves. Serve immediately.