Potato, black pudding and egg bake
An all-rounder — great for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly oil a 22cm baking dish.
- Peel the potatoes, if preferred. Thinly slice and place in the baking dish. Add the shallot.
- Crumble the black pudding and place in between the potato slices. Drizzle with the oil and season with black pepper.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and tender.
- Remove the baking dish and break the eggs on top. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes until the eggs are just cooked.
More sausage based recipes from Jan