Lamb and halloumi skewers with garlic, lemon and mint oil
( MAKES 8 )
Food Snob suggests
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the lamb, vegetables and halloumi into even sized cubes and thread alternatively onto metal or pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Combine the oil, garlic, lemon and mint and mix well.
- Brush the skewers generously with the flavoured oil.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and sear the skewers for 2-3 minutes until just coloured all over then transfer to a lined oven dish brush with any remaining flavoured oil and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the lamb is cooked, the halloumi is golden and vegetables tender.