Roasted eggplant, chorizo and tomato pasta
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the eggplant, tomatoes, garlic, chorizo, onion, oil, salt and pepper on a baking tray and toss to combine.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and return to the pan. Add the eggplant mixture, ricotta and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with parmesan to serve.
TIP: Chorizo is available fresh or cured and smoked from supermarkets, delis and butchers. We recommend the cured and smoked version.