|1 cup||Vegetable oil|
|2 cups||Raw sugar|
|1 cup||Canned crushed pineapple, drained|
|1 cup||Wholemeal flour|
|1 cup||Self raising flour|
|2 cups||Carrots, grated|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|½ cup||Coconut, toasted|
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line the cake tin.
- In one large bowl, whisk the eggs then whisk in the sugar and oil. Stir in the pineapple.
- Sieve the wholemeal flour with the self-raising flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Gently fold into the first mixture with the carrot, walnuts and coconut. Spoon into the prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Make the icing by beating the cream cheese with the butter until smooth, then beat in the vanilla, lemon and icing sugar.