( MAKES 2 small thin pizzas or one large rectangular one )
- Put the water into a mixing bowl and add the yeast and sugar. Let stand in a warm place until the yeast has dissolved and the mixture is frothy. Mix well.
- Add the flour, salt and semolina. Mix well.
- Knead 10 minutes until smooth and elastic and place the dough in an olive-oiled bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm place to rise until doubled in bulk.
- Roll out in to 2 small thin rounds or one large rectangle. Top and bake.