Salmon with dill potato salad
|2||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|1||Lemon, for 1 tbsp of rind|
|⅓ cup||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Sea salt|
|4||Boneless salmon fillets, approx 200g each|
|1 to serve||Lemon, cut into wedges|
|1 to serve||Dill pickles|
- To make the potato salad, place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water over high heat.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place the mayonnaise, pickles, onion and lemon juice in a bowl with the potatoes and toss to combine.
- Place the lemon rind, garlic, salt and oil in a non-metallic bowl and mix well to combine. Pour over the salmon and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat. Cook the salmon for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with the potato salad, dill pickles and lemon.
TIP Dill pickles are available from selected supermarkets and specialty foodstores.