Twice-baked blue cheese souffle
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and lightly flour two souffle dishes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Add the milk while stirring over a low heat then let cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cheeses and parsley then take off the heat. Stir in the egg yolks and season. Beat the egg whites until peaks form, but not stiff.
- Quickly fold through the mixture then pour into the moulds. Stand the souffles in a baking dish and pour in enough boiling water to reach halfway up the sides. Cook for 20 minutes or until firm and puffy.
- Allow to rest for a couple of minutes. Cover a plate with plastic wrap then invert, cover and refrigerate until needed. (The plastic will help slide the souffle off the plate when you are ready to heat it.)
- To serve, preheat the oven to 180C. Put the souffles in individual dishes or together, making sure they don't touch. Pour over a cup of cream then bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with baby salad leaves.