Coeur a la creme
( SERVES 2 )
- If using cream cheese you will need to soften it first. Mix the two cheeses of your choice together with the sifted icing sugar.
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean and stir through. Add the cream.
- Spoon the mixture into two pieces of muslin. Bring the sides together, twist to form a ball and tie each bundle on to the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Suspend over a bowl or jug to drain overnight.
- To serve, unwrap and place in the centre of the serving bowls.
- Surround with fresh berries, splashed with cognac if desired.