Glazed racks of lamb with Maille Dijon Mustard
1. Trim the racks, making sure bones are well cleaned and score flesh diagonally.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and spread thickly over the flesh side of the racks, then stand for 3-4 hours Place into a baking dish, cover the bones with foil to prevent burning.
3. Bake at 180°C or 160°C fan-forced for 45 minutes.
4. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
5. Place a cutlet frill on each bone and serve with a selection of roast vegetables.
This is ideal to use a boned leg of lamb as an alternative to the racks and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Find more delicious recipes from Maille here.