Salmon burger pattie
1. Either finely mince the salmon by hand or run it through a food processor until coarsely ground. Ideally, pulverise half and chop half by hand so that there are still some chunks of fish.
2. Combine salmon with dill, lemon juice, grated lemon peel, mayonnaise, Maille Dijon Mustard, capers, garlic, and salt in medium bowl; shape into 4 patties.
3. Arrange the patties on a plate and chill 15 minutes to 2 hours. This will help the patties stay together without the help of bread crumbs.
4. Heat large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat skillet with thin layer of oil.
5. Cook burgers, carefully turning once, until nicely browned and firm, about 6 minutes.
Serve the burgers immediately on toasted gluten-free buns or on a bed of rocket, garnished with lemon wedges and more Maille Tartare Sauce on the side
Note: You can skip the chilling, but be careful when flipping the burgers as they will fall apart more easily.
Find more delicious recipes from Maille here.