Grilled baby octopus with chilli mayo
Photo by Babiche Martens
- To make the mayo, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, parsley, mustard and chilli. Season to taste.
- If the octopus are frozen, defrost and thoroughly drain. Pat dry with a paper towel before grilling.
- Heat the grill or pan and when hot, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil then the octopus with the tentacles facing down.
- Leave for 3 minutes or until the crispy then turn and toss for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper before serving with the mayo and ice cold beer.