Broad beans, ricotta and mint on garlic toast
( SERVES 4 )
- Toast the baguette slices on both sides, either on the barbecue or in a pan, until golden.
- Lay the garlic slices on the warm toast, on a serving platter.
- Blanch the broad beans, then cool and peel.
- In a bowl, add the beans, ricotta, lemon and mint then gently combine.
- Spoon the mixture on the toast, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil then season with flaky sea salt and black pepper.
- Finish with a scattering of fresh mint leaves.