Barbecue corn with chilli herb butter
( MAKES 4 )
Photo by Michael Craig
Cooking corn on the barbecue adds a delicious charred flavour. To serve it, we slather the corn with a spicy smoked paprika butter and cover it in some finely grated parmesan.
Chilli herb butter
- Mix together all of the butter ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Pull the corn husks back and tie back with a piece of string.
- Oil and season the corn and grill on the barbecue, turning evenly to cook. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the barbecue, melt a generous helping of the herb butter on each cob and finish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan.
More of Karena and Kasey's late summer dishes