Honey and rosemary gluten-free bread
Photo by Tam West
- Heat oven to 200C. Line a 20 x 30cm slice tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flours, honey, water and yeast then mix by hand, or in a machine, for 1 minute.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes then add salt, olive oil and vinegar. Knead by hand or in a machine for 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a clean tea towel and leave to rise until doubled in size.
- Brush the base and sides of the prepared tin with a little extra olive oil. Tip the bread dough into the tin, lightly stretch and press the dough with your fingertips to distribute it evenly.
- Allow to rest for a further 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the rosemary and sea salt, then drizzle generously with additional olive oil. Cook for 25 minutes until golden brown.
More of Geoff's Easter baking recipes with honey