Armand’s amazing chocolate-chip cookies
( SERVES 36 )
Recent book releases have brought me a new round of food heroes.
Armand’s Amazing Chocolate-chip Cookies
- Combine the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour, salt and eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate and nuts, then chill the dough for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Place spoonfuls of dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and flatten each one.
- Bake for 10-18 minutes until golden. (The cooking time will depend on how large you like your cookies.) Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.