Crispy skinned chicken salad with coconut and mango
- Heat the grill. Lightly oil the chicken and the grill. Place the chicken (skin side down) and leave for 10 minutes to get nice and crispy then turn.
- Season and continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain the water from the coconut and reserve for drinking then break the coconut into chunks using the back of a heavy knife.
- Using a table knife, remove the flesh and cut it into strips.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach, coconut and mango.
- Remove the skin from the chicken and tear into pieces, then break up the chicken and add all to the salad.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and the two oils. Season well before serving.