Coconut-crusted prawn skewers
( SERVES 4 )
- Slice the eggplant into long strips, then heat a pan.
- Add the oil and cook the eggplant while turning with tongs for approximately 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Season and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan, then add the cherry tomatoes and a grind of pepper.
- Toss in the pan for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Combine the coconut, cumin, chilli and seasoning on a large plate. Coat the prawns on both sides.
- Heat a clean pan, add 2 Tbsp of olive oil and then the prawns.
- Leave to cook on one side for 1 minute, then carefully turn and repeat. Season.
- Thread the tomatoes, eggplant and prawns on skewers for easy eating with limes or lemons to squeeze over.