Mango, avocado and haloumi salad
Photo by Doug Sherring
- Thinly slice the red onion and place in a small dish. Cover in lemon juice and set aside.
- Fry the haloumi in a hot pan with a little oil, until golden on each side.
- Cut the avocado into large dice or slices and arrange on the serving dish. Add the mango, cut into chunks or slices. Add the onion slices and the lemon juice, then scatter over the haloumi. Garnish with mint and hazelnuts.
More of Delaney's Christmas recipes
- A side of salmon with fennel and lemon
- Festive greens orzo salad
- Festive banoffee tart
- Tuscan crostini