( MAKES 7 cups )
An untoasted, less sweet muesli can be prepared by combining all the ingredients except the butter and maple syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a large roasting pan with butter.
- Combine all the dried ingredients — except the goji berries — in a large bowl.
- Place the butter and maple syrup in a small saucepan. Heat on low until the butter is melted. Stir well. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the roasting pan. Bake for about 20 minutes stirring well every 5 minutes.
- Cool completely, add the goji berries, then store in airtight containers.