Smoked fish and potato salad
( SERVES 4 )
Little Diggers suggests
- Put the potatoes into a saucepan with plenty of water. season with salt and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until the potatoes are tender, drain well and place in a salad bowl.
- Crush the potatoes slightly with a fork.
- Add the smoked fish, orange zest and segments, the onion, olives, and parsley.
- Put the oil, lemon and orange juices and honey in another small bowl and mix well.
- Taste and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour this over the salad. Toss gently and serve.