Pork burgers with eggplant and mozzarella
Using Tip Top’s new Deluxe Brioche-Style Buns we have plated an Italian flavoured masterpiece with grilled pork patties, eggplant and mozzarella sandwiched between delicious light, buttery, soft brioche-style buns. Make them kid-sized or party-sized using mini Deluxe Brioche-Style Sliders.
- Mix the pork mince, oregano, fennel seeds, garlic and olive oil together. Season with salt and pepper. Shape in to 4 patties the size of Tip Top Deluxe Brioche-Style Buns or Sliders and leave in fridge for at least an hour or overnight for flavours to develop.
- Grill or fry patties for 8-12 minutes until cooked through. Brush the eggplant slices with a little olive oil and grill or fry at the same time.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on the patties for the final minute of cooking.
- Slice the Tip Top Deluxe Brioche-Style Buns in half and place cutside down on the grill or in the frying pan until just toasted.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bottom half of the bun, top with slices of eggplant, a pattie and the top half of the bun.
Check out the other great products in our Summer Deluxe Range and join the $10,000 Build a Better Burger Challenge at tiptopburger.co.nz. For full prize details and full terms and conditions visit tiptopburger.co.nz