Quick summer parfaits
Photo by Tam West
Tatua Diary Whip, the simple alternative to whipping your own cream, makes dessert happen as if by magic. When the pace of life leaves you short of time to spend in the kitchen think more about assembling than cooking. These parfaits are an assemblage of store-bought ingredients and can be made in advance, in fact they are better for it, requiring nothing more than a fresh topping of Tatua Dairy Whip whipped cream to serve.
- Add a small amount of Dairy Whip in to the bottom of 4 glasses.
- Push in a layer of broken biscuits and add a layer of strawberries,
- Add another layer of Dairy Whip, another layer of broken biscuits and a layer of blueberries. Press everything down into the glass as you go.
- Add another layer of broken biscuits, a layer of Dairy Whip and top with a final layer of strawberries or blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight for the biscuits to absorb the Dairy Whip and soften.
- Top with a layer of Dairy Whip and serve immediately.