Spiced cauliflower with pomegranate and tahini
Photo by Michael Craig
Inspired by Yotam Ottolenghi, this recipe is a Kiwi twist to a Middle Eastern specialty. Serves 4 as a side.
- In a roasting tray, toss together the cauliflower, olive oil, curry powder and cumin. Roast for about 15-20 minutes at about 200C.
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Tear up the basil leaves and add to the cauliflower. Mix together gently.
- Place the cauliflower on your serving dish, Dollop over the tahini yoghurt, then add the pomegranate seeds and almonds. Garnish with more basil and serve.
For more Middle Eastern recipes inspired by Yotam Ottolenghi