Garlic ricotta with spring vegetable salad
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by Tam West
- Place ricotta in a bowl, add salt and beat with a fork to loosen.
- Place garlic in a little extra virgin olive oil in a small pan over a medium heat. Remove from heat as soon as garlic starts to fizz, and mix into ricotta.
- Mix herbs into about 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a scoop of ricotta to each serving plate. Spoon over some herb oil.
- Place all vegetables in a mixing bowl, squeeze lemon juice over them and season with sea salt and pepper, and chilli flakes. Toss gently. Pile on top of ricotta. Serve with warmed flatbreads.