( MAKES 2 )
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Cut wrap in half.
- Lightly spread the tomato paste on to one wrap half and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up wrap (sticks can be as fat or as thin as you like (so have fun making many thin sticks or 1 big fat stick).
- Cut the remaining wrap half into 4cm strips, lengthways. Loosely roll up each strip then snip three-quarters of the way down, starting from top of the roll. Rotate roll around and keep snipping until all bristles are created.
- Unwrap bristle roll, then roll around the top of the stick. Attach with a small dab of butter.
- Brush with oil and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Tie on a chive for extra witchy poo magic.