Rare beef, cheese and prosciutto burger
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Brush the beef with oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook for 1 minute each side, transfer to a baking tray and roast for 15 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Brush the bun halves with oil and place on a baking tray.
- Top half with the cheddar and grill under a preheated hot grill for 1-2 minutes or until the bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Place the prosciutto on a baking tray and grill under a hot grill for 1 minute or until crispy. Thinly slice the beef.
- Spread the buns with mayonnaise and top with the beef, prosciutto and pickles to serve.