( MAKES 1 owl )
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl.
- Halve the pear lengthwise. Cut a 5mm slice from top to bottom to make an ‘owl’ shape. Place on a plate. Brush with lemon juice.
- Peel a round kiwifruit and cut 2 round slices. Place on the wider end of the pear to make eyes. Cut the tip from the strawberry and place between the kiwifruit slices at the base to make a nose. Place the blueberries in the centre of the kiwifruit slices to make pupils.
- Cut small wing-like slivers from the pear to make wings on the side of the pear slice.
- Cut each grape in half through the circumference. Cut each half into 8 wedges. Use 2 for eyebrows above the kiwifruit and 2-3 to make claws. Place the pretzel on the stalk end of the pear and arrange the ‘claws’ on top.