Pan bagna with baba ghanoush and feta
Photo by Babiche Martens
|2 cloves||Garlic cloves, (or one large)|
|½ cup||Greek yoghurt|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, (to season)|
- Slice the top off the bread. Pull out most of the centre of the bread and reserve for making breadcrumbs.
- Cut the garlic clove in half and rub all over the inside.
- Using as much of each ingredient as you desire, layer each filling inside the bread, pressing down as you go, season intermittently.
- Be generous with the filling and fill right to the top. Lastly drizzle with oil and replace the top of the loaf.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and leave overnight in the fridge, weighted down.
- Unwrap and slice before serving.