Campbells Real Stock brings fragrant spices and couscous together with Kiwi staples to make weeknights taste better.
|1||Onion, very finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Chopped parsley|
|2 Tbsp||Coriander, chopped|
|1 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1 tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|525 g||Lamb mince|
- Mix all meatball ingredients together and leave for 2 hours or overnight for flavours to develop.
- For the sauce, heat oil and fry onion gently for 5 minutes without letting it colour. Add the garlic and spices, stir to combine then add tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile roll the meatball mix into small 2cm balls and bake in a 200C oven until browned all over.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and bring to the boil.
- Serve on a bed of couscous with a generous sprinkling of chopped parsley, coriander and mint.
- Place 1¼ cups couscous in a bowl.
- Bring 1½ cups Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken to the boil with 2 Tbsp butter.
- Pour over couscous, cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork to serve.
This recipe was created in the Bite test kitchen for Campbell's Real Stock.