New potatoes in lemon butter with smoked mackerel
- Put the potatoes into a large pan of cold water with a sprig of mint and a good pinch of salt.
- Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until just tender.
- Take care not to overcook - drain just before they're done, as they'll carry on cooking in the colander.
- Meanwhile, beat the lemon zest into the butter. Roughly chop the remaining mint.
- Drain the potatoes, halve and tip into a serving bowl with the mint, lemon butter, leaves, radishes, avocado and smoked mackerel.
- Season with salt and black pepper, squeeze over the lemon and toss everything together gently until the butter has melted.