Fish en papilotte with baby carrots, ginger and dill
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lay four squares of baking paper, large enough to envelop the fish fillets, on a flat surface.
- Place 2 bay leaves in the centre of each, then top with 4 sticks of celery.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil then blanch the carrots for 2 minutes, drain.
- Lay a fillet on top of each portion, then add 4 baby carrots. Sprinkle the ginger over evenly, and season.
- Drizzle over a little avocado oil then add a sprig of dill, reserving some to garnish.
- Fold the paper over the fish to create an envelope then bake for 10 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with extra dill scattered over.