New season potatoes with scallops and wilted spinach
( SERVES 4 )
- Gently scrub the dirt from the potatoes then slice into thick rounds.
- Heat a pan, add the olive oil and butter. When hot add the potatoes.
- Season and cook for five minutes, turn and cook for another minute or two or until tender.
- Keep the potatoes warm, wipe out the pan and return it to the heat.
- Add the butter with another tablespoon of olive oil. When hot, add the scallops.
- Cook for one minute, season, then turn over and repeat. Set aside with the potatoes.
- Keeping the pan hot, wilt the spinach - this will only take a minute or two while stirring.
- Squeeze over the lemon and serve with the potatoes and scallops.