Black pudding and fried egg sandwich
Photo by Tam West
Black pudding makes the everyday special. If it’s not your thing, use a favourite sausage instead.
- Cut some buns and place on an oven tray. Spread some mayonnaise and horseradish over the bottom halves and place some grated cheese on the top halves. Heat in the oven until cheese melts.
- Fry or grill thick slices of black pudding until hot.
- Place on top of the bottom of each warm bun, top with a fried egg, a splash of hot sauce and the top of the bun.
More of Warren’s black pudding recipes
- Breakfast beans with black pudding
- Pear and black pudding crostini
- Apple, potato and black pudding tart