Roasted asparagus with smoked salmon and lime
( SERVES 4 )
|1||Salt, (to season)|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|16||Asparagus, (to 20 depending on size, trimmed)|
|200 g||Smoked salmon|
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave to cool then slice.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lightly oil an oven tray, arrange the asparagus, season and cook for 10 minutes.
- On a serving platter arrange the potatoes and the asparagus then arrange the salmon.
- Slice two limes into quarters and arrange on the platter. Zest and juice the remaining limes.
- Whisk the lime juice and zest with the lemon juice, oil, mustard, sugar and seasoning. Spoon over the potatoes, asparagus and salmon then serve.