Crispy snapper with soy and ginger dressing
Soy and Ginger dressing
- To make the soy and ginger dressing, place the soy sauce and ginger in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat 1cm of oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Dust the snapper in rice flour and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Flake and place in a bowl with the basil, coriander, spring onion, chilli and snow peas and toss to combine.
- Spoon over the dressing to serve.