Moroccan fish with couscous
Photo by Tam West
- In a small bowl combine paprika, cumin, finely grated orange zest and garlic. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix to a paste with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place fish fillets in a shallow ceramic dish and rub with the paste, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a small jar, place orange juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and parsley. Season and shake well. Set aside.
- Remove fish from the refrigerator and place on a shallow baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake fish in oven for 8-10 minutes until just cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of fish).
- Serve with couscous and drizzle with the orange juice dressing. Add a steamed green vegetable.