Almond and macadamia nut dukkah
( MAKES 1½ cups )
This nut dukkah adds health and yummy flavour sprinkled over steamed veggies, pasta, pizzas and rice.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the nuts in a baking tray. Bake for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted. Remove from the pan and cool.
- Meanwhile, add the seeds (except the fennel seeds) to the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes, stirring often. Cool.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and grind — but not too finely. The mixture should have some texture.
- Store in airtight jars in a cool place.