Beef and flat noodle stir fry
( SERVES 4 )
- Soak flat noodles in boiling water until soft then drain and set aside.
- Pat beef dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add beef to pan and fry until nearly cooked then drain oil and put beef to one side.
- Heat more oil in pan or wok. Add onion and stir fry until translucent, followed by ginger and mung beans.
- Add noodles to frying pan and toss together. Add spring onion soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar to pan and cook until spring onions have softened.
- Lastly, add beef and combine all ingredients over a high heat. Taste and add extra soy sauce if needed.
Check out more of Karena and Kasey's recipes from Hong Kong