Asparagus with potato and prosciutto
- Boil potatoes in salted water, drain and return to the saucepan.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and the lemon juice. Leave to cool.
- Steam asparagus in salted water until just tender.
- Whisk the mustard and vinegar together and season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil to make a thick vinaigrette.
- To Serve: Divide potatoes up on to six plates, top with the asparagus, drizzle with vinaigrette and top with prosciutto.
- Add a little salt and pepper.