Feijoa cinnamon cake
( SERVES 8 )
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- To prepare the topping, place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the nuts are finely chopped. Place aside.
- To prepare the cake, place all the ingredients — except the feijoas — into a food processor in the order listed. Blend until the mixture is well combined.
- Fold in the feijoas. Spoon into the prepared cake pan. Sprinkle the topping over the batter. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the cake is golden-brown and comes away from the sides.
- Great served warm with cream or Feijoa Passion.
See more of Jan's feijoa recipes