Pear and prosciutto salad
Photo by Doug Sherring
This salad makes a great entree or lunch.
|2||Parsnips, cut in half then quartered lengthways|
|5||Brussels sprouts, quartered|
|1 Tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1||Pear, cut into thin slices, core removed|
|1 cup||Salad greens, bitter|
- Preheat oven to 190C and place parsnips, Brussels sprouts and walnuts in a roasting dish. Melt the coconut oil and drizzle over the vegetables and season.
- Roast for approximately 15-20 minutes, ensuring the veges stay slightly crisp.
- On a serving plate, scatter the salad greens. Add vegetables and walnuts. Add the pear slices, then dot the prosciutto around the plate.
- Make the dressing and drizzle all over the salad. Garnish with a few extra herbs.
- For the dressing: Whisk all ingredients together and adjust seasoning to taste
More of Delaney's pear recipes