Tasty cheese and courgette bake
( SERVES 4 )
A light vegetarian meal.
- Top and tail the courgettes, then coarsely shred. Sprinkle with salt. Place in a colander or sieve to drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 23cm square baking dish.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion in the oil on medium heat, until softened. Add the garlic.
- Squeeze any liquid from the courgettes and place in a bowl with the flour and cheese. Mix well. Add the onion and garlic in the oil. Stir in the eggs, until combined. Season and add the herbs.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake for about 40 minutes, until just set and golden.
- Stand for 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.